In the last post, I showed you those miniature coffins from Michael’s Arts and Crafts store. At only $1, they are quite a bargain. And versatile too! As you can see below.
These coffins come from MoonWitchKitty on Halloween Forum. I particularly like the bloody handprint on the inside of the lid. Makes you wonder about the story behind it! Perhaps it was caused by a Smurf buried alive (Seriously, if you had seen the trailer for the next Smurf movie, you’d want to do that too!)
This one comes from Inkstains. As cool as the outside looks, get a load of the inside below!
Its a miniature shadowbox / apothecary / art project!
Id something more simple is your style, just paint black and add some decorations, like these coffins above from Dr Brassy.
Finally, check out this idea above from Studio 7 that use the coffin as a backdrop for a creepy Halloween decoration.
There are sooo many more ideas on the web. It’s like potato chips (or beer), you can’t have just one! Check out these other links:
- Alderberry Hill: A glitzy Halloween coffin
- Coffin Invites by Jen Wakely at Halloween Forum
- Another Coffin Invitation from Jackie Forgartie Events
- Coffin Deluxe by Kluckingbear
- Creepy, Vintage and Shabby Chic Mini Coffins at Marx the Spot
- Painted Halloween rocks and Coffins at Red’s Artist Cottage
- Halloween Zombie Wedding Invitations by Le Geek
ScreaminScott says “dig it up!”